NY Sales Account Representative
|Location:||New York, NY 10018|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Career Level:||Entry Level, Mid-Level|
|Salary:||Base Salary (Commensurate with Experience)|
As a Sales Account Representative, you are responsible for creating compelling solutions tailored to customers’ business and technology needs. You will call on an assigned list of small- to medium-size business accounts with the primary objective of generating net new business by securing adoption of products, services and solutions in order to expand industry penetration and footprint, thereby growing overall Document Solutions’ market share.
- Scheduling client introductions and meetings; preparing presentations, proposals and bid specifications to win net new business.
- Owning the direct sales process cycle end-to-end, including required quota attainment.
- Proposing optimized customer solutions that integrate Document Solutions’ technologies, including front-end solutions, connectivity and hardware.
- Participating in monthly trade shows, demonstrations, open houses and product promotions.
- · Working with marketing to create comprehensive business development, prospecting and lead scoring/nurturing processes to support the sales funnel and ensure sustained growth and profitability.
- Maintaining detailed records of all prospecting and account activities within Salesforce CRM.
- Meeting or exceeding all required daily prospecting activity standards.
- Attending training to increase and leverage product, service and solution knowledge; staying abreast of both company and competitor offerings and pricing.
- Meeting or exceeding revenue and gross profit expectations.
- You must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a relentless drive to for success. Document Solutions will give you the tools and training you need to get started, you’ll do the work to build out a broad business territory – there are no limits to what you can achieve.
- Prior experience in sales/customer service (including retail and/or food service); experience with cold calling and/or lead generation a plus.
- · A proven track record of success validated by specific outcomes and achievements.
- First year salary + commissions = opportunity to earn over $80,000
- Base plus commission structures
- Health and dental coverage
- 401k plans