The KIP 7770 is a wide format printer that was designed to produce up to 9 ‘D’ size ‘A1’ prints per minute at 600 x 1200 dpi resolution. It features 2 rolls standard media capacity and a cut sheet bypass feeder for superior productivity and exceptional value.
You can count on Konica Minolta and the KIP 7770 to give you incredible versatility and advanced technology in a wide format printer. The KIP 7770 offers uniform cut length and produces consistent print quality while maintaining the lowest operational costs in its class.
- Powerful copying, printing and scanning at speeds up to 9 ‘D’ size ‘A1’ prints per minute at 600 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Small system footprint with rugged construction for use in a variety of tight locations including construction trailers and in-plant shops.
- Auto-switching media drawers provide non-stop print production and offer maximum media type versatility.
- Scan in color and ability to color copy to integrated wide format inkjet printers
- Other features include:
- Flexible file saving and sharing – including scan to TIF, PDF and DWF. Plus, print and scan to removable storage devices.
- Easy to use touch screen interface with illustrated operator guides.
- Energy Star qualified and environmentally responsible design.