NJ Account Representative
Water Division (Level 2)
|Location:||Kenilworth, NJ 07033 (Exit 138)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Career Level:||Entry Level, Mid-Level|
|Salary:||Base Salary (Commensurate with Experience)|
As a Water Account Representative, we help small-medium size businesses promote employee health and wellness by providing clean, purified drinking water. Be part of a company that provides customers a greener alternative to bottled water. You will be prospecting into small- to medium-size business accounts with the primary objective of generating net new business in order to expand industry penetration and footprint, thereby growing the Document Solutions’ Pure Water Division.
Our Pure Water Technology’s newest system eliminates the environmental and workplace impact of bottled water systems while supplying FRESH, PURE, and HEALTHY drinking water at the point-of-use. No bottles or plastic jugs filling up landfills, or constant delivery truck visits and fuel-emissions, means you reduce your environmental footprint.
- Scheduling client introductions and meetings; preparing presentations, proposals and bid specifications to win net new business.
- Owning the direct sales process cycle end-to-end, including required quota attainment.
- Participating in monthly trade shows, demonstrations, open houses and product promotions.
- Working with marketing to create comprehensive business development, prospecting and lead scoring/nurturing processes to support the sales funnel and ensure sustained growth and profitability.
- Maintaining detailed records of all prospecting and account activities within Salesforce CRM.
- Meeting or exceeding all required daily prospecting activity standards.
- Attending training to increase and leverage product, service and solution knowledge; staying abreast of both company and competitor offerings and pricing.
- Meeting or exceeding revenue and gross profit expectations.
- You must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a relentless drive to for success. Document Solutions will give you the tools and training you need to get started, you’ll do the work to build out a broad business territory – there are no limits to what you can achieve.
- Prior experience in sales/customer service (including retail and/or food service); experience with cold calling and/or lead generation a plus.
- A proven track record of success validated by specific outcomes and achievements.
- First year salary + commissions = opportunity to earn over $80,000
- Base plus commission structures
- Health and dental coverage
- 401k plans