Technology Sales Executive(TSE)
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Industries:||Computer / IT Services|
|Job Type:||Part Time/ Full Time/ Internship|
|Career Level:||Entry Level, Mid-Level, Experienced|
|Salary:||Base Salary (Commensurate with Experience)/ Plus Commission||First year salary + commissions = opportunity to earn over $80,000|
Document Solutions is currently seeking to add a Technology Sales Executive within the Direct Sales of our organization. The Technology Sales Executive(TSE) will be the primary sales driver for IT Managed Services.
This position will drive managed IT Services offerings to educate, partner, train and sell managed services to our customer base. This position will work with our IT department to help define the go-to-market strategy for their customer base, help them understand the product positioning and key benefits though sales and technical training, as well as help them to identify and target potential direct customers as well as new business.
As a Technology Sales Executive(TSE), you are responsible for business development and increasing sales and placements by introducing managed it services and products we offer.
- Develop and execute service and platform service offering strategies
- Cross-sell IT services to their client and prospect base as well as new business development
- specify market requirements for current and future service offerings by conducting research, obtaining feedback and current knowledge of technology services and trends.
- Understanding of advanced selling skills, with exceptional analytical, organizational and communication abilities to work within a professional, team-oriented environment.
Qualified candidates will have:
- B.A / B.S Degree or equivalent work experience
- Business development experience, customer account management or customer relationship skills, with excellent follow up skills
- Ability to develop, drive, and manage new projects & programs.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions with minimal supervision: self-starter
We provide benefits that include:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical & dental)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions
- Profit sharing plans