VOIP Network Engineer
|Location:||Kenilworth, NJ 07033 (Exit 138)|
|Industries:||VOIP, Phone Systems|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Career Level:||Experienced, Mid-Level|
|Salary:||$45,000++++ (Commensurate with Experience)|
Document Solutions is currently looking for an On-boarding VOIP Engineer to contribute to our customer experience team. You can be a part of this vital group by demonstrating your ability to make our customers happy during their implementation. The right teammate would enable our department to better serve our customers by managing the customer journey through their initial set up.
- Work directly with our business customers, developing, deploying, and supporting Telecom/IT solutions
- Design and support diverse business networks, including: VoIP, Microsoft Server Knowledge, IP Networking
- Firewall Security- Configure & Implement VOIP PBX’s
- Manage implementation projects autonomously
- Understand requirements from the customers and our partners
- Address customers’ changing needs and manage those changes throughout the install.
- Reach out to Customers/Agents to gather the information necessary post-sale to begin the Installation Process.
- Obtain and Review Configuration Documents from Customer and Agents Obtain, review and submit all Letters of Authorization and copies of bills necessary to proceed with Porting Process.
- Order all necessary equipment needed to complete the Installation based on Sales Order
- Be able to troubleshoot any network issues that arise and pull SIP traces if necessary.
- Complete the Installation and Porting Process and ensure customer/agent is satisfied with the entire process.
We look for teammates who are able to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. Excellent communication and organization skills. Teammate who takes ownership of challenges and uses available resources to get the job done. Knowledge of networking and SIP protocol.
- Telecom Knowledge a plus
- At least four year’s hands-on Telecom/IT experience in configuring and supporting Cisco Routers/VoIP, and Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Servers
- Network and Data Security & Telephony Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, attention to detail, ability to work independently and with others
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- $45k per year + based on experience
- Health and dental coverage
- 401k plans
- Profit Share