Water Service Technician
|Location:||Kenilworth, NJ (Exit 138 on GSP)|
|Industries:||Water Coolers/IT Services/Copiers|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Career Level:||Entry Level, Mid-Level, Experienced|
|Salary:||Base Salary (Commensurate with Experience)|
The Water Service Technician installs, troubleshoots, services, and repairs bottleless water coolers in business environments, following company standards and procedures.
- Professionally greet and interact with customers, explain what you are doing, explain the functionality of the coolers, and answer any customer questions.
- Complete assigned installation and service routes in an efficient manner.
- Communicate with your supervisor, customer service, dispatch, and other team members.
- Follow company inventory and tracking procedures.
- Complete necessary paperless and paper based procedures
- Promote and practice proper safety procedures and correct use of company tools
Qualified candidates will have:
- H.S. degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
We provide benefits that include:
- Excellent salary and commissions, bonuses
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical & dental)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Profit sharing plans