FPi 6600-2 Folder-Inserter
FP Mailing’s top-of-the-line folder-inserter, the FPi 6600-2 can assemble and finish mailings at a stunning 4,300 letters per hour. It ensures that businesses with high volume mailing requirements can process even complex mail pieces efficiently and reliably. The 6600-2 makes configuration and operation easy with a generous 10.4” color touch screen and automatic job setup.
- Automatically feeds, folds, inserts, seals, and stacks.
- Processes up to 4,300 letters per hour.
- Up to 7 feeder stations.
- Holds 325-1,200 sheets per feeder.
- 10.4” color touch screen for simple, intuitive programming and control.
- Handles up to 3,125 sheets and 1,000 envelopes in a single feed load.
- Automatic Job Setup creates job settings automatically.
- Program 50 jobs for recurring tasks with the touch of a button.
- Reads coded marks on documents to automatically collate and insert pages with Optical Mark Recognition (OMR), Bar Code Reader (BCR), 2-Dimensional Data Matrix (2D BCR), Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
- Patented Document Detection uses sensitive electro-mechanical monitoring to automatically and accurately detect double feeds and detect sets that are too thin or thick at the insertion point.
The FPi 6600-2 can do even more with AMPfpi-6600-brochure
Eliminate complicated mailroom processes.
Analyze. Match. Print. (AMP) technology simplifies blind match mailing by analyzing document barcodes, matching the barcodes to recipients, and printing addresses onto plain windowless envelopes.
Increase production output.
Combined with FP’s FPi 6600-2 Folder Inserter, AMP eliminates costly manual matching and stuffing. AMP processes mailings more simply and quickly than any other method
Find out more about AMP
Multiple configurations are available, built to customer specifications.
|Feeder stations||Up to 7|
|Maximum cycles per hour||4,300|
|Folding capacity with sheets of 20lb. paper||up to 10|
|Job memory capacity||50|
|Dimensions (approx.) (W x L x H)||18.1″ x 59.1″ x 32.3″|
|Weight (3-4 stations)||274 lbs.|
|Noise emission in dB (A) according to ISO 11202||< 70|
|Standard feeder capacity (up to 6)||325|
|High capacity feeder||725|
|Document height & width||3.5″-14″ x 5.1′-9.5″|
|Max thickness||2 mm|
|Envelope height & width||3.5“-6.38“ x 6.3“-9.7“|
|Automatic Job Setup||yes|
|Feeder Swap Linking||yes|
|Process stapled sets||yes|
|Collate sheets before folding||yes|
|Bottom & middle addresses||optional|
|PowerFold™ 10 technology||yes|
|Folds: C, V, Z, Double-V, No-Fold||yes|
|Optical Mark Recognition (OMR)||optional|
|Bar Code Reader (BCR)||optional|
|2-Dimensional Data Matrix (2DBCR)||optional|
|Optical Character Recognition (OCR)||optional|
|Divert before folding||yes|
|Divert after inserting||yes|
|Electro-mechanical double document detection||yes|
|Secure ‘n Sert™ document thickness detector||yes|
|Operator-adjustable insert fingers||yes|
|High capacity #10, 6×9||500|
|High capacity exit conveyer (optional)||1,000|
Specifications subject to change.