Dark Web Monitoring Services for NY & NJ Businesses
A Dark and Dangerous Place
The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
How Does This Happen?
When your employees use their work email on third party websites, like the types listed below, it makes your business vulnerable to a breach. With our Dark Web Monitoring, we can detect if your company is at risk due to exposed credentials on those websites.
- HR & Payroll
- Email Services
- Travel Sites
- Social Media
What Can You Do To Protect Your Business?
By utilizing Dark Web Defender™, a combination of human and sophisticated Dark Web intelligence with search capabilities, you are able to identify, analyze and proactively monitor for your organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
of hacking-related breaches leverage either stolen and/or weak passwords
of SMBs will go out of business within 6 months of a cyber incident
of cyber attacks are on SMBs
Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but proactive monitoring of stolen and compromised data allows you to respond to a threat immediately to prevent a major breach.
- Hidden Chat Rooms
- Private Websites
- Peer-to-peer Networks
- IRC (internet relay chat) Channels
- Social Media Platforms
- Black Market Sites
- 640,000+ Botnets
With 80,000+ compromised emails daily, the platform provides extensive reporting capabilities to track and triage incidents.
Dark Web Defender allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends and offers the intelligence to keep you and your employees more protected.
How Dark Web Defender and Document Solutions Protects Your Business
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P, and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect to these high-risk services directly.
- Provides intelligent awareness of compromised credentials before breaches occur.
Why It’s Important
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity.
- Employees often use the same password for multiple services, such as network login, social media, and SaaS
business applications, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised credential.
- Limited visibility when credentials are stolen; over 75% of compromised credentials are reported to the victim’s organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.