- Document Solutions
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Kenilworth, NJ
- Career Level:
- Entry-Level or Experienced
- $55,000++ (Commensurate with Experience)
Please Make Sure That Your Resume Is Visually Creative With Back Links & In PDF Format When Applying To This Position
We are looking for an in-house Social Media Marketing Associate to handle everyday social media marketing, blogs/newsletters, and general digital presence and event coordinating responsibilities. We would like a team player who will energetically help enhance our brand and social presence and will adapt and grow with the role as the company grows.
As a social media expert, you should be familiar with submitting a visually pleasing resume with backlinks to sample content of your work, which should include eye-catching photos, artwork, and sample writings.
- Exclusively manage all social accounts (scheduling posts, community engagement, growth, and optimization)
- Content writing with proper grammar (social captions, blogs, newsletters)
- Creating photo and video content
- Planning and executing social events
- New product comparisons
- Studying industry trends
- Brand ambassador
- You must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a relentless drive for success.
- Prior experience in social media, event coordination, or content writing a plus.
- A proven track record of success validated by specific outcomes and achievements.
- Profit Share
- Health and dental coverage
- 401k plans