- Eliminate the Need for Water Bottle Storage
- No More Lifting Bottles (Reduce Workplace Injuries)
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Reduce The Spread of Germs (Antimicrobial Touchpad)
- Pay One Price for Unlimited PURE Water
- Certified To Remove Lead
- Touch Pedal for Hands- Free Use
- Water Bottle Storage (Full & Empty Jugs)
- Exposed to Dirt, Dust, Germs, Bacteria and Sunlight That Can Impact The Dispenser’s Hygiene Level & Taste of The Water.
- Heavy Lifting of 42LB Jugs (Risk of Injury)
- Bad For Environment
- Bottled Water Delivery Exposes Your Office to Unknown People Who Deliver to Many Businesses All Day.
- Price Fluctuates Based On Usage
- Does Not Remove Lead
- Does Not Have Monitoring (Late Filter Changes Compromise Integrity of Water)
- No Holding Tank Sanitization
- Hands-free (touchless) method of dispensing water created in response to the need for sanitized and low-contact office water solutions.
- Clean Contact: System has an anti-microbial touch pad.
- Recessed Nozzle for no contact between container and dispenser
BOTTLED Water Cooler Companies Recommend You Must Follow A Regiment Of Cleaning Your Water Cooler Every 2-4 Months!
- Bottled Water Coolers Rank 7th As “Germiest Places in Your Office”
- To Fill Your Cup, Typical Office Water Dispensers Aren’t “Safer” Than Regular Tap Water.
- Germs Can Get On Bottles During Transport and Delivery. And People Touch The Cooler To Get Their Water Several Times A Day.
- $80 Or More For Professional Bottled Cooler Cleaner (Avg, Charge Of Most Bottled Water Cooler Companies)
We have been a customer of Document Solutions for 10 years and they have done an outstanding job providing service and innovation to our printing and copier needs. The staff at Document Solutions is friendly, knowledgeable, and diligent in making sure our printing needs are met. They set the benchmark for fast service that other companies have had a hard time comparing to. Document Solutions simply cares about their customers. They have supported The Arc of Union County’s mission and have been involved with our community events for many years. It is a pleasure working with Document Solutions.
Kevin and the Document Solutions team helped open our school’s doors, providing support, maintenance, and guidance since before Day 1! When I transitioned to a new organization, I knew that Document Solutions would be coming with me. I have been consistently impressed with their dedication to customer need and personal approach for over a decade now. Whether you need one small machine or a fleet, I recommend the entire team without reservation!
Document Solutions has proven time and again their skill and dedication to providing IT, Security, and Hardware/Software solutions to every concern we’ve come across. Their IT team features a diverse skill set, making them a one-stop-shop for anything IT, be it printers, networks, or computers, and beyond. Happy to work with such a responsive group that resolves our concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
You couldn’t have sent a better representative from Document Solutions. In the years that I’ve been with you, your service couldn’t be any better. Sometimes machines malfunction. The true measure of a person or company is not what you do when all is right, but what you do when things go wrong. I couldn’t be happier with your company or its personnel.
I have been doing business with Kevin and Document Solutions for almost 20 years. I recommend him to everyone. If you have any questions about his company or his service staff, please don’t hesitate to call me. His service is top notch. The staff at Document Solutions is the best organization you can do business with.