- Document Solutions
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Career Level:
- Entry Level, Mid-Level, Experienced
- Office Equipment/Copier & Printers/VOIP/Managed IT
- Starting At $20 Hourly ++++ (Commensurate With Experience)
DSBLS s a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We are seeking 5 new remote workers that will learn how to support our IT Client base from the hours of , Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST
Our tag line is Business. Life. Simplified. We handle everything on the network from copiers to printer, to phones, switches, and firewalls. Our offices are located in New York & New Jersey. Our new staff members would work 100% remotely
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it!
The Network Copier Installer/Trainer and Delivery Specialist is primarily responsible for installing, connecting and training clients on network copiers, printers and scanners. The Network Copier Installer/Trainer Specialist is responsible for providing quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Review daily delivery schedule, confirm scheduling calls have been made in advance to the client.
- Contact client in advance and download necessary information from client to pre-install/ configure network printers/scanners/copiers
- Perform remote support to download scan settings
- Organize, and upload print drivers for easy access for our clients
- Complete the connectivity of equipment by installing printer software onto workstations/servers and install/configure scanning software per the Statement of Work.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during network installation and training utilizing all resources available to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Proper installation of meter gathering software for all copiers, printers and wide format devices.
- Test all functions and applications to ensure newly installed equipment operates to client’s expectations.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during network installation, training and/or testing utilizing all resources available to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Provide customized training to end users.
- Maintain scheduled remote sessions to ensure efficiency through timely arrivals or notifying Installation Coordinator and client of scheduling changes/conflicts.
- Complete proper paperwork with client. Including all Panda-Doc documents for data collection and contracts.
- Communicate post-installation information and status to Sales Representative(s)
- Create and maintain effective training and installation tools.
- Research and keep up to date with new and existing products supported by the Copier Installation team.
- Assist Sales Representatives with pre-sales questions and assist on demonstrations for potential clients as requested.
- Rebuild, reinstall OS, update firmware and update various print controllers.
- Perform back-up helpdesk duties when requested.
- Accurately maintain documentation and comply with service administrative procedures in a timely basis to include, collecting client signatures and time entry process.
- Use good judgment and give constant attention to the work being done.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Assist with operations as needed including remote setup duties.
- Complete post install paperwork
- Act in accordance with DSBLS policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Please note the job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous trainer experience preferred.
- Experience with networking and printing is preferred.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP and other network protocols.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications, Outlook and company and client specific programs.
- Strong communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities; Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Put success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Cost Conscious – Conserve organizational resources.
- Treat people with respect; Work with integrity and ethically; Uphold organizational values.
- Follow policies and procedures; Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; Support organization’s goals and values.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance; Monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Meet productivity standards; Complete work in timely manner; Strive to increase productivity; Work quickly
- Observe safety and security procedures; Report potentially unsafe conditions; Use equipment and materials properly.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment; Change approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Take responsibility for own actions; Commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM EST. Hours may vary
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, and dental, insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, profit share, expense reimbursement, and certification training reimbursements.