The Konica Minolta bizhub 308 & 308e multifunction printers provide productivity features to speed your output in black and white. These black-and-white multifunction printers include fast 30 ppm printing, optional single-pass dual scanning to bring originals into your workflow faster and powerful finishing options for right-size scalability. Also, the new enhanced control panel now features a new mobile connectivity area making it easy to print straight from your mobile device.
- Our 9” award-winning interface has been improved with a new mobile touch area to support NFC
- Your choice of internal or floor-standing 50-sheet Staple Finishers for high-speed auto-finishing convenience, with modular options for 80-page booklet making, tri-folding and post insertion
- Sleep mode has been reduced from 1.0W to 0.5W
- Downloadable apps from our Konica Minolta Marketplace to improve your productivity
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
- 50-Sheet Staple Finisher with 80-page booklet-making and punch kit options
- Space-saving 50-sheet Internal Staple Finisher for auto-finishing convenience in less floor space
- Super G3 Fax option for high-volume facsimile transmission and reception
- i-Option for file format conversion to Compact PDF and office Open XML formats, web access, enhanced PDF security, OCR Font Support and much more
- Authentication units for HID Proximity Cards and HID iClass Cards
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.