The bizhub 4052 provides crisp 42 ppm output to help you keep ahead of rising document demands. The advanced Emperon print system, dual scan document feeder, standard wireless connectivity and web browser, optional stapler inner-finisher, optional high-speed fax and intuitive touchscreen operation make this a valuable stand-alone solution or versatile addition to mixed networks of large and small MFPs.
- Fast print / copy output of 42 ppm
- Mobile printing support
- Standard wireless connectivity
- Dual scan auto document feeder
- Compact size is ideal for small business, branch locations and professional applications where space is limited. Superior letter/legal-size B&W print/copy output at up to 42 ppm.
- Fast scanning in both color and B&W, with capture functionality right from your large 7″ touchscreen control panel and dual scan auto document feeder.
- Open API for seamless software integration, compatibility with IC card readers for enhanced security.
- Standard wireless connectivity and mobile printing support (AirPrint, Google Classic Cloud Print™, NFC).
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.