The bizhub C224e brings you powerful features ordinary printer/copiers can’t equal — 22 ppm output in both color and B&W, optional single-pass dual scanning, modular finishing options and enhanced control panel that’s as simple as operating a tablet PC.
- Color: 22 PPM
- B&W: 22 PPM
- Max Monthly Volume: 80,000 Pages
- Max Paper Capacity: 3,650 Sheets
- Fast warm-up in under 18 seconds:
- First copy output in under 8 seconds:
You can count on Konica Minolta to deliver speed, reliability and a compact footprint with the bizhub C224e. This color laser all in one copier was designed to output prints, copies, scans and faxes in color and B&W at speeds up to 22 ppm.
- Output up to 80,000 pages per month at 1800 dpi (equivalent) x 600 dpi
- The bizhub C224e color laser all in one features 2GB memory and 250GB Hard Disk Drive
- Other features include:
- The color laser all in one copier was designed to work with versatile operating systems and is compatible with Windows, Mac and Unix/Linux.
- Improved document security with standard features along with options for Biometric and HID Proximity Card Authentication and Copy Guard/Password Copy Kit.
- Access the internet, Scan-to-SharePoint or enhance manipulation of user box files from your color laser all-in-one copier using optional i-Option™ kits. i-Option also offers enhanced PDF encryption and makes it easy to create searchable PDF documents.
- The Emperon Print System offers built-in print control with PCL6/PS3, Native XPS and Universal Printer Driver.
- Scan documents to a variety of destinations including: Email, FTP, HDD (Scan-to-User Box), Scan-to-Me, Scan-to-Home, SharePoint, SMB (Scan-to-Desktop), USB, WebDAV, Network TWAIN, and WS-Scan.
- Wireless printing from mobile phone/PDA via Bluetooth (optional EK-605 required)
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.