The bizhub PRO 1100 black and white digital printing press delivers real value to your print production environment: high-speed 100 ppm B&W output, high paper and toner capacity, standard built-in print controller and a compact footprint to save space on your production floor.
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with advanced LED technology for smoother halftones
- Job ticket editing and page editing from 15” touch-screen display for simple on-board press control
- Job Centro and hot folder capabilities for job management and workflow
- 9,000-sheet maximum paper capacity to handle the longest press runs with less reloading
- Accepts paper sizes up to 12 x 18” and weights up to 350 gsm, duplex capability up to 300 gsm
- Built-in print controller, flexible scanning to email, FTP, SMB, HDD, and TWAIN scanning
- Scan to and print from USB drive
- This product uses Simitri® HD toner with biomass, and Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impacts.
- 100-sheet staple finisher with auto-shift sorting and options for saddle-stitch 80-page booklet-making, 2/3-hole punching and post inserter options
- Output tray for smaller footprint when no finishing is required
- Z-fold and punch unit with 2/3-hole punch and Z-folding capability
- Multi-punch unit provides variable punching holes with user-swappable punch dies
- Inline GBC ring binder to create ring-bound booklets up to 200 pages
- 250-sheet bypass tray for manual feed capability
- 4,500-sheet large capacity unit holds 8½” x 11” paper
- 4,000-sheet large capacity unit holds paper in sizes up to 12” x 18”
- 6,000-sheet large-capacity unit with three drawers holds paper up to 12” x 18”
- Removable Hard Disk Drive Kit allows you to remove your HDD from your digital printer for enhanced security
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.