The Konica Minolta KIP 7100 is a multi-function production printer, copier and scanner system that provides flexible output for users of all types. It offers walk-up operational convenience and wide format production printing including integrated top stacking.
- Large Format Printers are Available in Four Configurations:
- Print and original stacking system for departmental workgroups
- Single footprint integrated top stacking for decentralized environments
- High productivity stacking for centralized print environments
- Maximum productivity folding for seamless workflow integration
- Environmentally-friendly design is Energy Start Qualified and 100% toner efficient.
- Print speed up to 6 D sized prints per minute.
- An integrated USB port makes it easy to view and print documents stored on USB drives.
- PC and web based viewing and printing
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.