The KIP 7770 is a wide format printer that was designed to produce up to 9 ‘D’ size ‘A1’ prints per minute at 600 x 1200 dpi resolution. It features 2 rolls standard media capacity and a cut sheet bypass feeder for superior productivity and exceptional value.
You can count on Konica Minolta and the KIP 7770 to give you incredible versatility and advanced technology in a wide format printer. The KIP 7770 offers uniform cut length and produces consistent print quality while maintaining the lowest operational costs in its class.
- Powerful copying, printing and scanning at speeds up to 9 ‘D’ size ‘A1’ prints per minute at 600 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Small system footprint with rugged construction for use in a variety of tight locations including construction trailers and in-plant shops.
- Auto-switching media drawers provide non-stop print production and offer maximum media type versatility.
- Scan in color and ability to color copy to integrated wide format inkjet printers
- Other features include:
- Flexible file saving and sharing – including scan to TIF, PDF and DWF. Plus, print and scan to removable storage devices.
- Easy to use touch screen interface with illustrated operator guides.
- Energy Star qualified and environmentally responsible design.
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.