- 70 Color/80 BW ppm Output on media up to 350 gsm
- Automated Closed-Loop Quality Management System
- 758,000 Sheet Monthly Duty Cycle
- Duplex High-Capacity Banner Printing
The AccurioPress C3070 digital press printer does it all: high productivity up to 70 ppm, 2-sided banner printing, professional finishing, excellent image quality, real-time automated quality adjustments and so much more. Our revolutionary production color press has all the features to allow your business to expand into new markets and develop new revenue streams.
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights up to 350 gsm, with envelope printing at rated speed
- Productive duplex banner printing with a banner tray that holds 1000 banner sheets of up to 30” and simplex banner printing up to 51”
- High-speed dual scanning at speeds up to 240 ipm for hard-copy originals
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic images
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction, with biomass plant-based material to reduce environmental impact
- SEAD V Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System continuously maintains image stability
- Versatile inline finishing options to suit any production need
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
- IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer performs automatic density correction and front-to-back registration prior to printing
- 140-page Booklet Finisher produces saddle-stitched booklets with square fold and 3-sided trimming
- Perfect Binder unit produces bound books up to 600 pages with precision paper and cover alignment
- GBC Punch Unit with simple slide-in, slide-out die replacement, double punch capability and punching on a wide variety of sizes
- Large Capacity Stacker Unit handles up to 5,000-sheet output with rollaway trolley
- 80-Page Booklet Finisher with half-fold and tri-fold functions and 2/3-hole punching and post inserter options
- 100-Sheet Staple Finisher for 2-point stapling and sorting, with 2/3-hole punching and post inserter options
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.