- 65 ppm in high resolution black and white printing
- High capacity 300-sheet document feeder
- Max paper capacity: 6,650 sheets
- Standard dual scanning: up to 240 opm
Capture, share and manage documents more cost-effectively with high-speed 65 ppm printing, standard dual scanning at up to 240 originals per minute and integrated print solutions with the bizhub 658e black and white multifunction printer. Additionally, a large 9” color touchscreen provides both hardware and software control that’s as simple as operating a tablet.
- Dual scanning at up to 240 opm quickly brings information into your workflow
- Standard IWS/web browser
- Standard 4 GB of memory
- Intelligent 9″ multi-touch display panel
- Secure network integration, data encryption, HDD overwrite and advanced user authentication
- Downloadable apps from our Konica Minolta Marketplace to improve your productivity
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
- 100-Sheet Staple Finisher with accessories for 80-page booklet-making, 2/3-hole punching, folding in multiple patterns including Z-fold
- Compact 50-sheet staple finisher for multi-position stapling and sorting, with optional for 80-page booklet-making and 2/3-hole punching
- Large Capacity Unit with 2,500-sheet capacity in paper sizes up to 12” x 18”
- Large Capacity Unit with 3,000-sheet capacity (8-1/2” x 11” paper)
- Hard disk mirroring option to ensure that all data saved on the main hard disk drive (HDD) is always saved on a backup HDD as well
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.