Simple, connected and safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
- 33/33 ppm in color and black & white
- Paper formats: 8-1/2 11, 8 10-1/2, 8 10, 7-1/4 10-1/2, 5-1/2 8-1/2, A4, B5, A5, B6, A6 4 6, A6 card, double postcard, envelope (B5, Com10, Japanese Western-style 4, long-form 3) 16KWidth: 3-15/16 inches to 8-1/2 inches (100 mm to 215.9 mm), Length: 5-13/16 inches to 11-11/16 inches (148 mm to 297 mm), custom sizes
- 7-inch tablet-like color touch panel with multi-touch support and redesigned user interface for intuitive operation and ease of use
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology with competitively low power consumption – saves both energy and money
- Highest data security featuring various security functionalities reduces the risk of data loss and keeps confidential data safe
Introducing the bizhub C3300i
Enjoy the bizhub i-Series with its 7-inch panel just like a tablet, the best user experience in the market, its range of security features, remote services, Konica Minolta IT services, and more.
- Multi-touch panel
The 7 inch screen with 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta’s integrated state-of-the-art technology for competitively low power consumption.
- Latest technology
Latest Konica Minolta core technologies for a fully consistent experience no matter which device!
A full set of security features to protect your data.
Learn More About The:
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.