The evolutionary bizhub C454e is designed to boost your output speed and improve your productivity in both general business and specialized professional applications, with standard single-pass dual scanning, modular finishing options and enhanced control panel that’s as simple as operating a tablet PC.
- B&W and Color: 45 PPM
- Max Monthly Volume: 150,000 Pages
- Max Paper Capacity: 6,650 Sheets
The bizhub C454e is designed to improve your productivity with high-speed output, fast access to business information and powerful modular options for right-size scalability. Print and copy up to 45 ppm in both color and B&W – with standard single-pass dual scanning allowing you to integrate information into your system at up to 160 originals per minute. With an innovative 9 control panel with “touch and swipe” interface for customizable operation, built-in print system, and standard 250 GB HDD, this multifunction printer fax copier will let you stay steps ahead of the competition.
- Move files easily in and out of User Boxes or store them for future reference with your Konica Minolta copier
- Print control is built in with the Emperon Print System which features PCL6/PS3, Native XPS and Universal Printer Drivers
- Other features include:
- A built-in universal printer driver allows you to easily connect your bizhub device to a wide range of Konica Minolta MFPs/printers and third party brands of PCL/PostScript printers.
- PageScope software allows your Konica Minolta copier to seamlessly network with other devices.
- i-Option kits (optional) make accessing the web from your Konica Minolta copier simple. Plus, they also offer enhanced PDF encryption and make it easy to create searchable PDF documents.
- Wireless printing from mobile phone/PDA via Bluetooth (optional EK-605 required)
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.