For powerful production output in high-quality B&W, the bizhub PRESS 1250 Digital Printing Press runs like a pro — with print/copy speeds up to 125 ppm, high-volume monthly duty cycle of three million impressions, and real-time image density and toner ratio sensors to maintain image stability over long press runs.
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 256 gray shades produce sharper text, denser black fills and smoother halftone images on the high-volume digital press
- Real-time Image Density and Toner Ratio sensors maintain image stability over long press runs
- Large 15” color touch-screen display for simple on-board press control with optional preview
- Simitri® HD toner with biomass to reduce environmental impact
- 14,000-sheet max capacity for long runs with less reloading the bizhub PRESS 1250 digital press
- Accept sizes up to 12” x 18” and weights up to 350 gsm, air suction feed option for smooth feeding
- Built-in print controller with PCL, PostScript, PDF and TIFF support
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
- 100-Sheet Staple Finisher for 2-point stapling and sorting, with options for saddle-stitch 80-page booklet-making, 2/3-hole punching and post inserter options
- 200-page Booklet Finisher produces saddle-stitched booklets with trimming
- Multi-Folding Unit with six folding patters (including Z-fold), 2/3-hole punch and post-insertion capabilities
- Perfect Binder unit produces bound books up to 600 pages with precision paper and cover alignment
- Inline GBC Ring Binder to create ring-bound booklets up to 200 pages
- GBC Punch Unit with simple slide-in, slide-out die replacement
- De-curling Humidifier Unit to reduce paper curl and cling by humidifying the paper passage to remove static electricity and heat
- Large Capacity Stacker Unit handles up to 5,000-sheet output with rollaway trolley to move print output to offline finishing or distribution points
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.