PaperCut MF provides integration with Konica Minolta MFPs, enabling the tracking, charging or billing of “off the glass” copying. The goal of PaperCut Software’s embedded MFP solution is to leverage the capabilities of Konica Minolta devices to provide walk-up copier users with the same set of rich application features provided in the print control area. These include:
- Custom categories and indexes can be created based on the needs of your workflow and there’s no limit to the number of categories or indexes in your system.
- You can group files based on projects, work processes, or document type to streamline filing and expedite retrieval.
- Images can be scanned and converted via OCR for keyword-search and side-by-side thumbnail viewing allows files to be quickly compared and selected.
- Documents can be converted, annotated, enhanced, revised with mark-up corrections, viewed in over 200 file formats and stored in common formats.
- Files can be easily stored and accessed; eliminating lost or misplaced documents, reducing storage costs, and providing a ready disaster recovery system.