As you all know, the Coronavirus continues to be at the forefront of all our attention. While we can confirm that there have been no reports of infection or exposure among our Document Solutions employee population at this time, we need everyone to understand the plans for how we will react to the unfortunate event that any one of our employees becomes exposed to, or possibly contracts the virus.
In an effort to quickly share the plans, DS Managers have met to discuss information and plans, which in turn will be cascaded to all of our teams. The intention will be for your Managers to brief you by Friday.
We also intend to provide everyone with regular updates – – at least 2 times weekly (and more as-needed) through our Stay Safe newsletter- – with insights into our status, any updated plans, best practices for staying healthy, and guidance for communicating with our customers, etc. We will also be providing supporting documents, FAQs, and other materials as they become available.
Meanwhile, please view the below guidance which includes advice from the CDC about simple things we can all do to stay healthy as well as sources for more information.
Please know that we are 100% committed to everyone’s health and safety and that we fully intend to stay closely connected with you on this topic in the days and weeks ahead. As always, thanks for all that you do for our customers and for each other.
- Wash your hands frequently; before and after going to the bathroom, before meals, after touching common areas that are touched frequently by others
- Use hand-sanitizer after touching common areas such as door knobs, copiers and cabinet handles
- Refrain from touching your face, especially mouth nose and eyes
- Drink plenty of water
- You should also gargle as a prevention
- Clean your work surfaces and workstations throughout the day
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Do not shake hands, or even fist bump, with others
For more information on steps to help prevent the spread of the virus, please visit this link to the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html