The AccurioPress C2070 high-speed digital printing press for advanced digital color printing adds power, performance and simplicity to any production print application — up to 71 ppm print/copy output, real-time image density and color density control sensors, and digital color imaging to rival offset printers at a fraction of the cost.
- 71 ppm in Color and B&W
- 750,000 Page Monthly Volume
- Image Density & Color Density Control
- High-Capacity Banner Printing
- High-speed digital color printing with a print/copy output of 71 ppm in color and B&W
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights up to 350 gsm
- Productive banner printing with new banner tray that holds 1000 banner sheets of up to 29.5”
- Envelope printing at rated speed
- High-speed dual scanning at speeds up to 240 ipm for hard-copy originals
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic images
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction, with biomass plant-based material to reduce environmental impact
- SEAD V Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System continuously maintains image stability
- Versatile inline finishing options to suit any production need
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.