As one of the most reliable products in the field, the TASKalfa 2554ci is designed to operate in dynamic work environments and ensure consistent productivity. This device offers user-friendly operations, advanced security and highly productive intelligent features. Sharp black text and high impact color output with an exceptional range of scanning, input and professional finishing options will help your business focus on what matters. The 10.1 inch touchscreen with its new simple, intuitive and efficient user interface will make operating this device smooth and easy.
- Up to 25/12 pages A4/A3 per minute in b/w and color
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced color technology
- User friendly and tablet like 10.1 inch operation panel with intuitive user interface
- Capture images faster with the high-speed, multi-feed detection DSDP option capable of scanning up to 200 impressions per minute
- High-level build in security features including data overwrite and encryption, Trusted Platform Module, Secure Boot and Run Time Integrity Check, S/MIME and TLS 1.3
- Intelligent technology boosting overall performance with Super resolution and handwriting enhancement
- Productive finishing options including a space-saving inner finisher
- Flexible paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 for up to 7,150 sheets
- Comprehensive support for all state of-the-art mobile communications
Time to First Print
What makes the TASKalfa 2554ci unique?
Find out why this multifunctional device offers so much more when it comes to user experience, data security, and artificial intelligence.
New Simple, Intuitive and Efficient User Interface
The TASKalfa 2554ci series is equipped with a 10.1 inch RESISTIVE display; intuitive, easy-to-use, and full-colour touch panel.
Working around the clock to enhance data security and protect your assets at every step of the process.
Introducing Artificial Intelligence
Kyocera releases new functions utilizing AI technology to improve the performance and productivity of your business’s printing needs.
Most deliveries take 7-10 business days, There have been cases where it has been less than 7-10 days, but that’s a good rule of thumb to go by.
Most copiers come with the ability to print to them wirelessly. Some manufacturers require an additional piece of hardware in order to make this work.
Most machines have the capability to report vital information including things like toner levels. Check with your provider to ensure that your equipment has that capability.
We have a toll free number located on the yellow label on the front of our equipment. You may call the number for supplies and, providing the equipment ID number, request any supplies you may need. You also have use of our website to also order supplies online. You may also submit a supply request via email at [email protected] or via our website at www.dsbls.com/support/order-supplies
It is the customer’s obligation to contact the leasing company either by phone, email or certified mail to obtain the Return Instructions (RA) and ship the equipment to a location designated by the leasing company. RA instructions will only be provided once the final lease invoice has been satisfied. Typically, the customer would call the leasing company within the notification period specified in the terms and conditions of the original “Lease Agreement”, and provide them with a written Letter of Intent (LOI) indicating their end of lease option.
All leases are non-cancelable as per the terms and conditions of the original lease agreement. If the customer wants to return the copier prior to lease expiration, the customer will need to reach out to the leasing company directly. In most cases the stream of payments and a residual amount will need to be satisfied to terminate the lease early.