PostBase pro is more than the next generation of PostBase™ – it’s an uncompromising vision of professional mailing for the modern mailroom. It makes even complex mailing processes as natural as touching, loading, and sitting back.
- Stack & Go Feeder: Stack mail into the hopper and let PostBase pro do the rest. Just put your largest envelopes on the bottom.
- Anti-Skew Rollers: PostBase pro has anti-skew rollers that help make sure your mail enters the machine straight.
- Sealer: The PostBase pro features a built-in validation sensor which ensures each envelope is sealed for added security.
- Label Dispenser: The built-in label dispenser makes sending thicker mail and packages convenient. Weigh the package on the scale and press print label.
- Color Touch Screen: The Post Base pro has a large touchscreen display that is adjustable to 6 positions for comfortability and ease of sight.
- Scale: The scale provides precision weighing for thick letters or small packages up to 15 pounds.
The key to the pro experience is the stack-and-go feature. It allows you to simply place mail in the feeder and the pro mailing system will do the rest.
With the push of a button your PostBase pro is ready to go. The automatic start feature lets you start running mail quickly while the anti-skew rollers automatically straightens your mail.
The PostBase pro is one of the first USPS® IMI-Compliant meters in the market. The Pro features a seal check sensor, which ensures each envelope is sealed for added security and confidentiality.
The PostBase pro unites high-tech capabilities with a modern, award-winning design. This German engineered machine features an all new, modular design which allows maximum throughput.
|Processing Speed (Maximum)||140 lpm|
|Self-Adhesive Postage Label Dispenser||yes|
|Integrated Scale Capacity||15 lbs|
|External Scale Option||With MailOne 2.0|
|Ultra High Capacity Envelope Drop Stacker||Optional|
Specifications subject to change.